SparkLight & Google Sheets
Google Sheets add-on
Please download the SparkLight for Google Sheets add-on to analyze your data and surface hidden insights that power better business decisions.
How to use SparkLight’s add-on
This add-on is available for all SparkLight plan types, including the free plan.
To export your Google Sheets into the SparkLight platform:
- Get the SparkLight for Google add-on.
- Create or Open your Google Sheet in your Google account.
- Click Sparklight -> Generate insights from the toolbar.
- If it’s your first time using the SparkLight add-on, you’ll need to log in with your SparkLight details to authorize and open the app.
- Your current sheet will be uploaded and you’ll be redirected to SparkLight.
Linking & Unlinking Your Accounts
Your Google account can only be linked with one SparkLight account at a time.
To switch the SurveyMonkey account you’re using in the add-on:
- Click Sign Out from the top of the SparkLight app window.
- Click Sign in within a different account that same window and click log in.
To unlink your accounts entirely:
- Go to your Google My Account page.
- Find your connected apps and sites.
- Revoke access for SparkLight.
For additional information contact us: email@example.com